The Indianapolis Colts (4-5) and New England Patriots (2-7) are playing in Germany this Sunday. Neither team is having the season they imagined 2023 to be. Regardless, another opportunity to win lies ahead, only this time it’s in Europe.
Last year, the Patriots demolished the Colts 26-3 at home. Will Indianapolis exact revenge this season, or does New England simply have their number?
Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds and Match Details
|New England Patriots||+2
|**Odds Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook**|
- Fixture: Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots
- Date and Time: November 12, 2023 @ 9:30 am EST
- Location: Frankfurt Stadium in Frankfurt, Germany
- Points Per Game: 25.8
- Points Allowed Per Game: 26.9
- 3rd Down Efficiency: 51-130
- 4th Down Efficiency: 6-16
- Net Passing Yards Per Game: 220.8
- Yards Per Pass Attempt: 6.7
- Passing TDs: 11
- Rushing Yards Per Game: 123.3
- Rushing TDs: 12
- Sacks: 25
- Interceptions: 9
New England Patriots
- Points Per Game: 15.0
- Points Allowed Per Game: 25.3
- 3rd Down Efficiency: 39-118
- 4th Down Efficiency: 4-14
- Net Passing Yards Per Game: 202.6
- Yards Per Pass Attempt: 6.0
- Passing TDs: 10
- Rushing Yards Per Game: 86.9
- Rushing TDs: 5
- Sacks: 18
- Interceptions: 5
There is one group in this game that has performed well this season. That would be the Indianapolis Colts offense, which is seventh in points per game. On the other side, New England’s offense is 31st in scoring among the NFL’s 32 teams.
So, in a game where both defenses allow more than 25 points per game, it’ll likely come down to whichever offense scores more consistently. That advantage is heavily in the Colts’ favor. Indianapolis gets payback overseas, thumping the Patriots to get Sunday’s games started.
Indianapolis Colts -2
For More Football News:
Follow me on Twitter at @TowerTalkSports. You can also reach out to Andre Ifill via email at email@example.com. To read more of our articles and keep up to date on the latest in college and NFL news, click here!