The Toledo Rockets (8-1) play host to Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-5) on Wednesday night in a matchup featuring two MAC schools. Toledo has the best record in the MAC, and they’re a perfect 5-0 in conference games. The Rockets beat Buffalo 31-13 at home last week, and they’ll remain home to try and take down another in-conference foe. EMU is in the midst of a two-game losing streak, most recently losing 45-21 to Western Michigan. They’re 0-4 on the road, and it won’t be easy at all on Wednesday to notch that elusive road win.
Will Toledo extend their winning streak to double digits, or will EMU get their first road victory?
— Toledo Football (@ToledoFB) November 3, 2023
Eastern Michigan vs Toledo Betting Odds & Match Details
|Eastern Michigan||+19 (-110)||Over 47 (-110)||+700|
|Toledo||-19 (-110)||Under 41.5 (-110)||-1100|
Odds Courtesy of DraftKings, subject to change*
- Fixture: Eastern Michigan vs Toledo
- Date and Time: November 8, 2023 at 7:30 p.m. EST
- Location: Glass Bowl, Toledo, OH
- Weather Forecast: Rain, Partially Cloudy, 48 degrees
- Points Per Game: 18.6
- Points Allowed Per Game: 22.1
- 3rd Down Efficiency: 33.9%
- 4th Down Efficiency: 45.45%
- Passing Yards Per Game: 278.9
- Passing Yards Per Attempt: 8.8
- Passing TDs: 15
- Rushing Yards Per Game: 99.4
- Rushing TDs: 10
- Sacks: 16
- Interceptions: 6
- Points Per Game: 34.4
- Points Allowed Per Game: 19.3
- 3rd Down Efficiency: 47.46%
- 4th Down Efficiency: 66.67%
- Passing Yards Per Game: 187.8
- Passing Yards Per Attempt: 6.1
- Passing TDs: 12
- Rushing Yards Per Game: 226.6
- Rushing TDs: 20
- Sacks: 23
- Interceptions: 10
Toledo has EMU beat in pretty much every category across the board. The Rockets rank 3rd in the nation in rushing yards per game, and on the other side of the ball, their pass defense has been amazing. The Eagles have been able to contain the pass, and the Rockets rank 111th out of 133 in passing attempts anyway. Even though Toledo should win comfortably, 19 points is a lot to win by, and EMU is 4-1 against the spread in their past five. Take the under here, as it’s hit in Toledo’s last three and because both defenses are strong enough to limit points here.
Under 47 (-110)
For more College Football predictions & news, click here!
For more Eastern Michigan Eagles news, click here!
For more Toledo Rockets news, click here!
About the Author
Lucas Abrenica has worked as a sports betting writer for over three years, with the aim of helping both experienced and casual sports bettors in their decision-making. He uses his own personal background as a bettor to help guide the information and advice in his articles.