Fresh off wins, the Houston Texans (4-4) and Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) are meeting in Ohio seeking another. The quarterbacks will be the star of this game, as C.J. Stroud and Joe Burrow are playing phenomenal football right now. However, don’t overlook the supporting cast on either sideline.
Will Stroud and the Texans do it again, or are the Bengals destined for a fifth straight win? There’s only one way to find out.
Houston Texans vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds and Match Details
|**Odds Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook**|
- Fixture: Houston Texans @ Cincinnati Bengals
- Date and Time: November 12, 2023 @ 1:00 pm EST
- Location: Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Points Per Game: 23.4
- Points Allowed Per Game: 20.6
- 3rd Down Efficiency: 47-111
- 4th Down Efficiency: 5-9
- Net Passing Yards Per Game: 264.1
- Yards Per Pass Attempt: 8.1
- Passing TDs: 15
- Rushing Yards Per Game: 87.0
- Rushing TDs: 3
- Sacks: 17
- Interceptions: 4
- Points Per Game: 19.4
- Points Allowed Per Game: 20.3
- 3rd Down Efficiency: 38-104
- 4th Down Efficiency: 3-9
- Net Passing Yards Per Game: 216.0
- Yards Per Pass Attempt: 6.0
- Passing TDs: 12
- Rushing Yards Per Game: 75.9
- Rushing TDs: 3
- Sacks: 22
- Interceptions: 11
Cincinnati’s defense is allowing 5.9 yards per play, the second-most in the NFL. Their recent success has been on the back of an NFL-best +9 turnover margin. That number is +7 during Cincinnati’s four-game winning streak.
Guess which statistic that the Houston Texans lead the NFL in? The correct answer is giveaways, as nobody has fewer than the Texans offense’s five. If their ball security endures, this battle will likely come down to who has the ball last. Take the Texans to cover on the road as the best play from this game.
Houston Texans +6
For More Football News:
Follow me on Twitter at @TowerTalkSports. You can also reach out to Andre Ifill via email at email@example.com. To read more of our articles and keep up to date on the latest in college and NFL news, click here!