Hey all and welcome to the Week 10 GPP Recap. The process is getting better. More and more things are being refined, and the results are improving. This was one of my better weeks of the season in terms of correct calls.
Let’s get into it.
Week 10 GPP Recap Ownership Review
To the left is the Week 10 GPP Recap Sunday morning final ownership numbers, on the right is the Week 10 GPP Recap actual ones.
- Saquon Barkley – 24.9% – 23.7%
- Travis Etienne – 22.8% – 26.3%
- Tyreek Hill – 21.8% – 21%
- Derick Henry – 21.5% – 14.5%
- Dameon Pierce – 20.2% – 25.7%
- Patrick Mahomes – 20.1% – 18.7%
- Alvin Kamara – 18.5% – 15.7%
- Stefon Diggs – 16.2% – 6.9%
- Josh Jacobs – 15.6% – 8.9%
- Cooper Kupp – 15.3 – 3.6%
- Greg Dulchich – 15.1% – 28.7%
- Christian Kirk – 15.1% – 19.2%
Week 10 GPP Recap Ownership Quick Takes
- For the most part, I feel my ownership algorithm is serving me well. At least this week haha.
- The reduction of Stefon Diggs’ ownership numbers is something I can only attribute to fake news. “Fake news” is something I find often associated with political parties, but in this case is directly attributed to Twitter folk and beat reporters who don’t do their effing job. Even a buddy of mine was dropping a Twitter link in my group chat from someone I literally have never heard of who was saying that Casey Keenum was getting team 1 reps and Allen wasn’t on the field. Something I want to highlight in my Week 10 GPP Review is that you should find people to trust in this business. (Hopefully you find me to be one.) Ignore everything else. Seriously…ignore it. Especially people on Twitter who are saying one thing when Adam Schefter is saying another. (Not like he needs more followers.)
- If I knew Dulchich would be 30% owned, he would have been a full fade for me.
- Juju Smith-Schuster, not on the above list, was 25.9% owned. First of all, I should have faded. Second of all, I’m assuming his ownership inflation was probably a direct result of the Josh Allen misinformation being spread through the Internets.
Week 10 GPP Recap – My Lineup v Winning Lineup
My Best Lineup – 212.99 DK Points
The Winning Lineup – 245.68 DK Points
- When looking at my week 10 GPP Recap, I was quite happy with my QB selection this week. QB seems quite simple these days…pick ones attached to good offenses.
- That being said, I am surprised that Fields is the optimal QB in a 2nd straight week, but at least I made the right call and played him.
- I was over the field on Saquon That paid off.
- I’ll reiterate for the purposes of this Week 10 GPP Recap, finding people to trust for accurate information is tough these days. I was fully confident throughout the morning that Josh Allen would play today. I have been battle -tested these last few years finding people I can trust with last minute information. Please don’t overreact to Twitter…come to my Discord instead.
- Speaking of Discord, I told folks over there that I would be fashioning a few lineups with Tony Pollard in the flex as I was hearing reports, from reputable sources, that Zeke was going to be limited or completely out. Zeke was out. Pollard had 24.8 Dk points.
- I didn’t know quite what to do with the Arizona v Los Angeles mess, but for this Week 10 GPP Recap, I did avoid stacking this game and largely focused on the defenses.
- Mahomes and company are always a thing you should consider to stack. That being said, it was ultimately not the right play considering JuJu left with an injury, the Chiefs ball distribution is up in the air, and a cheaper QB got the job done today. I didn’t lose money playing Mahomes yesterday, but I didn’t win any GPPs either.
- Tua and company were fine. They pulled off another W and forced the Browns to try and keep up. It didn’t workout this week but my analysis was correct. Alec Ingold and Trent Sherfield TDs are variances that are hard to keep track of.
- I called Matt Ryan. Didn’t matter though.
- I really liked the opportunity that stacking Najee Harris and the Steeler D provided. It didn’t suck, but it wasn’t GPP winning level either.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine was .08% owned. He didn’t make the optimal.
- Justin Jefferson was the best of the top tier receivers at lower ownership than the rest. 3.5% owned Justin Jefferson is a crime amongst the DFS community. Because of his price though, he was not in the optimal lineup.
- I had zero Cedee Lamb yesterday, That is 100% on me. He was very much due for such a performance.
- I’ll admit, emotions affect me too. They shouldn’t in DFS, and I am working on it. That being said. I had one lucky lineup with Christian Watson in it. I let both his poor play from earlier this season, and Aaron Rodgers’ general suck-bagery influence my decisions and let me forget that I labeled Christian Watson as “a potential star” in this league when I did my rookie analysis last spring.
- I had a few lineups with Ertz. He got hurt.
- Not sure what to do with this one for my Week 10 GPP Recap, but I had like 2 lineups with Etienne. He only had 10.3 DK Points and somehow wound up in a winning lineup.
Catch you all next week! Thanks for checking out my Week 10 GPP Recap!
Follow me on Twitter at @Borisnow00!
Join the free Discord! Updates will be posted there on Sunday morning!
Visit our fantasy football page for more analysis!
For More Great Football Content
Follow us on Twitter at @GridironHeroics for more great content. We appreciate you taking time to read our articles. To interact more with our community and keep up to date on the latest in Football news, JOIN OUR FREE FACEBOOK GROUP by CLICKING HERE