It’s not the playoffs this time, but the New Orleans Saints (5-4) and Minnesota Vikings (5-4) have an important battle scheduled for Sunday. Both teams are barely in a playoff spot halfway through the season. Every win, especially head-to-head in the NFC, could be the difference between a postseason berth or an early exit.
With that in mind, the Saints and Vikings will butt heads again. Minnesota won in New Orleans last year. Are the Saints out for revenge?
New Orleans Saints vs. Minnesota Vikings Betting Odds and Match Details
|New Orleans Saints||-2.5
|**Odds Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook**|
- Fixture: New Orleans Saints @ Minnesota Vikings
- Date and Time: November 12, 2023 @ 1:00 pm EST
- Location: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota
New Orleans Saints
- Points Per Game: 21.7
- Points Allowed Per Game: 19.0
- 3rd Down Efficiency: 50-134
- 4th Down Efficiency: 6-12
- Net Passing Yards Per Game: 239.9
- Yards Per Pass Attempt: 6.8
- Passing TDs: 11
- Rushing Yards Per Game: 103.9
- Rushing TDs: 7
- Sacks: 17
- Interceptions: 12
- Points Per Game: 22.9
- Points Allowed Per Game: 21.1
- 3rd Down Efficiency: 50-120
- 4th Down Efficiency: 11-15
- Net Passing Yards Per Game: 273.4
- Yards Per Pass Attempt: 7.4
- Passing TDs: 20
- Rushing Yards Per Game: 81.3
- Rushing TDs: 2
- Sacks: 24
- Interceptions: 7
Minnesota may have a four-game winning streak, but it ends this week. There’s still no Justin Jefferson, quarterback Joshua Dobbs has only been there for about 10 days, and the defense is 25th in passing yards allowed. The Saints have too many weapons for the Vikings to contain.
Of course, New Orleans’ real strength lies in a defense that allows the fourth-fewest passing yards per attempt. The Vikings have the second-most pass attempts and passing yards in the NFL, so their strength will be neutralized. Expect the New Orleans Saints to win this game by more than a field goal.
New Orleans Saints -3
For More Football News:
Follow me on Twitter at @TowerTalkSports. You can also reach out to Andre Ifill via email at email@example.com. To read more of our articles and keep up to date on the latest in college and NFL news, click here!