Hey all and welcome to the Week 17 GPP recap. Despite advocating for him all year, Tom Brady was nowhere on my radar for Week 17 GPPs.
Let’s get into it.
Week 17 GPP Ownership Review
Below are the highest owned players in Week 17 GPPs. To the left are the Sunday morning final ownership projections, on the right are the Week 17 GPP actual ones.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown – 23.8% / 37%
- San Francisco 49ers – 21.8% / 31.9%
- Brian Robinson – 19.7% / 28.3%
- Jared Goff – 18.1% / 25.2%
- Evan Engram – 14.9% / 24.3%
- Garrett Wilson – 16.8% / 21.8%
- Travis Etienne – 16.9% / 23.4%
- Greg Dortch – 20.7% / 21.7%
- Saquon Barkley – 15.1% / 21.4%
- Tyler Allgeier – 14.5% / 20.1%
- Justin Jefferson – 16.1% / 18.7%
- Christian McCaffrey – 18.1% / 18%
Again, I was mostly happy with the projections, While the numbers are not 100% accurate, I continue to get a sense of which players are owned as well as those who are not.
My Best Lineup – 157.6 DK Points
The Winning Lineup – 268.18 DK Points
- I faded Greg Dortch!!!
- I faded Garrett Wilson!!!
- I faded Jared Goff!!!
- I was under the field on the 49ers!!
- I was under the field on Amon-Ra!!
- I ended up with one lineup with Christian Kirk. I will be seeing you next week, sir
- I ended up playing zero Kirk Cousins, I know I advocated for him in my writeup for Week 17 GPPs, but on the Discord on Sunday morning he was no longer in my player pool.
- Davante Adams was 1.5% owned. I had him in about 35% of my lineups.
- Mike Evans was a monster. I was over the field on his 5% ownership.
- I correctly did not play Panther RBs.
- Mahomes and Fields did some things that I needed and predicted. Too bad Fields only spent one quarter doing them. He is but 64 rush yards away from a single season record.
- Geno Smith is $250,000 richer today but still nowhere near the optimal lineup.
- AJ Brown ended up having a nice day with 19.7 DK points, but again, not in the Week 17 GPP winning lineup.
- Tom Brady. I didn’t start him.
- I also didn’t start Stidham nor did I start Daniel Jones.
- When it comes down to it, I just did not have enough Mike Evans.
- Austin Ekeler’s ownership was inaccurate. I had him at 13.6% but he came in at 6.2%. I like to think I would have played him more had my projections been a little more accurate.
- I had zero Amari Cooper despite trading for him 2 months ago in my big money seasonal league for this exact bleeping game. I’m dumb.
- I ended up playing some Aaron Rodgers stacks. To quote a friend of mine: “Excuse me while I feed myself to an alligator.”
Thanks for checking out my Week 17 GPP Recap!
Follow me on Twitter at @Borisnow00!
Visit our fantasy football page for more analysis!
For More Great Football Content
Follow us on Twitter at @GridironHeroics for more great content. We appreciate you taking time to read our articles. To interact more with our community and keep up to date on the latest in Football news, JOIN OUR FREE FACEBOOK GROUP by CLICKING HERE